BannerFans.com

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Custom Horror Movie 'Slasher' Action Figures


It appears that the art of customizing action figures is alive and well. Here we have your average 3 3/4 size G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero style action figures converted into some of the silver screen's most dastardly villains. A customized figure of Jason Voorhess from Friday the 13th, Freddy Krueger from A Nightmare on Elm Street, and Michael Myers from Halloween round out this terrifying triumvirate. The mock-packaging of G.I. Joe and Kenner is also a fun touch.

3 comments:

  1. I will like to buy the Freddy Krueger GI Joe.
    Set a price for me to buy. You can contact me at my email Akild54@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a horror fan and collector myself, I can attest to the fact that horror movie action figures are some of the coolest and most sought-after collectibles out there. These custom figures of Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, and Michael Myers are a great example of how talented and creative some collectors can be when it comes to customizing their toys.

    If you're interested in adding some horror action figures to your collection, I highly recommend checking out Larger Than Life Toys. They have an impressive selection of horror action figures from all your favorite movies, including some of the rarest and most sought-after figures. Plus, their customer service is top-notch, making the shopping experience a breeze. So why not add a little horror to your toy collection? Head on over to https://largerthanlifetoys.com/collections/horror-action-figures and see what they have in store for you!

    ReplyDelete